Sato Cave Hotel Goreme

Sato Cave Hotel Goreme Rates and Deals

Sato Cave Hotel Goreme Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Affordable cave hotel Oct 07, 2012
This cave hotel in perfectly located, close to the bus station, few minutes by foot, across from the town mosque, and just a little up the hill so that you're not climbing a lot but still have fabulous views over Goreme.

Even before coming I received an email with all the details about the hotel and activities in the area. They offered to book it for me at very affordable prices.

Upon arriving they gave me all this information again, and offered to book anything I wanted for me at no additional charge. I got a coffee on the house, but no breakfast.

They don't have buffet breakfast, and I arrived early in the morning by overnight bus from Istanbul.

However, my room was ready and I was able to rest and shower before heading out.

My big cave room had 3 single beds, with lovely bedding. I loved the room, and especially the entrance.

Bathroom was few steps down, with shower head in the corner and no curtains or anything to prevent all bathroom getting wet when showering. This is a common thing in Turkey, so I was not surprised.

Their breakfast in from the menu, and there's many choices. I didn't eat much, but what I had was very tasty.

WiFi worked good, but only at the reception.

The reception is on top of the hotel, next to the restaurant and terrace. It took me a while to find it when I first arrived.

Terrace has spectacular views of the town and the valleys.

There are lots of steps, and cave rooms are all on different levels.

Because this is a cave room, it was a bit cold and damp, but I didn't mind.

I loved my stay in Sato Cave, and would gladly return!
entrance to my room
trippin_jen says:
congrats on being featured! nice cozy place to be!
monky says:
Very nice congrats on your latest featured review Dragana!:)
dardeb says:
Thank you all for the congrats and smiles! :)

Sato Cave Hotel Goreme Overview

The Sato Cave Hotel Cappadocia is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Goreme. The Sato Cave Hotel Cappadocia boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, shower. This Goreme accommodation features on-site facilities such as 24hr room service, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, tours, business center. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: garden. Along with its convenient location in Goreme, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To make your reservation at the Sato Cave Hotel Cappadocia quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Sato Cave Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower