Sarti Beach

Sarti Beach - Sithonia, Greece
Sarti Beach - Picturesque Sarti
Sarti Beach - On the Sarti beach: fresh squid hanged in front of a restaurant
Sarti Beach - On the Sarti beach: fresh squid hanged in front of a restaurant
Sarti Beach - I miss this view in the morning (my coffee and 'pita' place, long conversations in the night)

Sarti Beach Reviews

raluca_ichim raluca_i…
Authentic greek experience.. the beauty of simple things Mar 07, 2010
I went on a small, totally not planned vacation in Greece (i needed to escape my town, my thoughts and almost everything); so i headed to my dear country, no destination, no reservations, ALL surprises!

First stop from Bucharest: Sithonia region (absolutely enchanting).It is more elegant than the other 2 regions of Chalkidiki peninsula (Kassandra and Mount Athos), it has hidden gems that once found, reveal you the true greek feeling: sunlight, crystal clear water, forest and sea together, warm people, tranquility and mystery.

Sarti village: small, colorful, lots of nice places to stay (at absolutely fantastic locals), great food (sea food, all fresh and heavenly cooked), clean beach, clear water.

After asking at 2 places for a room, i started wondering on the small streets, looking for a 2 night accommodation; 4 women having coffee and halva on their terrace helped me out and got me a room (50 E/night)-triple room.

Clean room, air conditioned, a delightful balcony overlooking the street- "LEFTERIS" tel: 6932197925

Had a shower and headed to the beach restaurants; had the best grilled calamari with greek salad, fruit for dessert on the house (in Greece is a custom to offer dessert on the house).

The shops opened at night so i spent 2 hours visiting Sarti by night.

Next day i went to the beach (at the end of Sarti), it was beautiful, and i have photos to prove it ! I truly recommend a few days in Sarti.
First stop on my drive to Greece: …
Sithonia, Greece
Picturesque Sarti
On the Sarti beach: fresh squid ha…

Check Sarti Hotel Deals