Sarinande Beach Inn Bali

Sarinande Beach Inn Bali Rates and Deals

Sarinande Beach Inn Bali Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
small cottage Jul 25, 2010
We finally picked this hotel from a friend's recommendation. After we checked their website, we decided to stay in this hotel for couple nights. The hotel was full when I called them, but they put me in the waiting list until the last minute they finally called us that one room was available for us.

They gave us a free airport pick up to the hotel. The first impression was, this hotel was secluded, away from the main street. We were disappointed as we got the ugliest room in the hotel, with no balcony or windows as written in their website, and located right next to the massage room in the lounge where people were sitting down and talking.

We finally made it to get a new room with a condition that we had to move the next day when the guest arrived. Just so upsetting why we did not get the room just as we expected, we did not ask for more!

The room was just so basic, spacious but so old. The bathroom was also not my favorite, dark and old! They have a small swimming pool and free breakfast every morning which was just okay.

The next day, after we arrived from going out, we found our room unlocked and even a bit open! When we asked them, they just said maybe the housekeeper forgot to lock it!!! OMG!

We decided to check out early. But they did a sweet thing just a night before we left, they came to our room to bring me a surprise birthday cake as it was my birthday! A little smile, but we still decided to move :)
The birthday cake for me!
Acy_jkt says:
I am grateful, nobody stole anything from our open door! :D
Posted on: Jul 25, 2010
fransglobal says:
Pool looks nice and you're so ungrateful, after their making a cake for you!
Posted on: Jul 25, 2010
pearcetoyou pearceto…
Sarinande Beach Inn Aug 09, 2010
This hotel is a small place, with all the rooms surrounding the pool. The price is right, but don't expect too much. We had several complaints while staying here. Our first complaint was that they gave us the worst room in the hotel. And don't expect to "sleep in", because families staying here have their kids running around at the pool early in the morning and the rooms are definitely not sound proof.

The rooms were old, not real clean, and we noticed some bugs and spiders. The bathroom was completely outdated. I would give their bathrooms a 2 on a scale of 10.

The staff didn't really seem to care about our concerns and we ended up leaving a day early. On the last day they gave Asri a birthday cake, which I think they do for all their guests. That was a nice touch, but there were just too many other negative things about this hotel...

I would not highly recommend the Sarinade, especially with so many other hotels in the area to choose from. But if closeness with other guests is your cup of tea and you don't mind the noise, then this old hotel is good for the price.
The cake they made for Asri's birt…

Sarinande Beach Inn Bali Overview

In Bali’s Seminyak, the Sarinande Beach Inn Bali offers good value accommodation. The inn is conveniently located for sightseeing in Bali with Ku De Ta only 10 minutes away.

The Sarinande Beach Inn Bali offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as an outdoor pool, a laundry service and a safe-deposit box for the guests. Internet access is available for travellers who need to remain connected during their stay. Discovery Mall, Hard Rock Cafe and Mall Bali Galeria are within a 20 minute drive from the inn.

Sarinande Beach Inn Amenities