Sari

Sari - My Ceasar Salad

Sari Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Sari Dec 28, 2009
Right in the middle of Copenhagen you can find Restaurant Sari; it is situated on Nytorv 5 and very close to the famous (at least in Copenhagen) Strøget.

I had been out walking all day playing tourist together with my friend Babs who was spending her Christmas in Denmark. At a certain point we were so frozen and hungry that we just had to find a place, but Babs wanted something with no meat but loads of vegetables at that finally brought us in to this place.

Inside we were met but bright and relaxing colours that actually reminded us more about summer or at least spring than the cold winter that we had been facing in the cold streets of the city.

We were served by a fresh young man with the good Danish name Christian; he was very service minded and we quickly found what we wanted on the menu. I took a Caesar salad (13 €) and Babs went for a vegetable wok dish (15 €). The food turned out to be good and we got the colour back in our cheeks.

Sari is a nice place, with quick service and always loads of smiles from the young staff members.
My Ceasar Salad