Saren Indah Hotel Bali

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Saren Indah Hotel Bali Reviews

vannterline vannterl…
An excellent choice which I never regret! Oct 18, 2008
As this is the first time I travel to Bali and alone, hence I was quite cautious when come to the choice of a nice and safe hotel.

After reading reviews of Saren Indah hotel in travel relevant websites, I decided to try my luck there.

I was glad that I made a right choice as this hotel really meets my requirement and I had nothing to complain about when come to a fussy person like me.

Here's the great points that Saren Indah holds :

-Offer free massage or dinner for certain time stay package

- Free daily breakfast that taste really delicious especially the bamik goreng and pancake.

-Free hourly shuttle service which drop and pick you within Ubud area.

-They did housekeeping twice daily much to my delight and surprise as not all 4 or 5 star hotel will have such service let alone a low budget hotel like them.

-Convenient location which just mere 15mins walk to the Ubud central that consist of restaurants, shops, spa and also 5mins walk to one of the tourist attraction Monkey Forest.

- Bathtub, thats really important to me as I can relax myself after all the walking whole day. Beside not all hotel have such facility coz of the low budget factor.

- Provide free tea and coffee daily in the room balcony deck.

-Beautiful garden, flowers, plants and great green scenery which can be discover in all corners of the hotel.

-Friendly and helpful staffs that go beyond their duties to fulfill your request.

-low budget room that comes with satisfying amneties and service that worth value.

-the staff ensure the room stay cleans, fresh and cozy everytime they do housekeepiing like putting pretty flowers every corner in the room, clean the bathtub and toilet bowls, refill the toiletries, mineral water and tidy the bed etc.

Although am travelling alone this trip but I don't feel lonely at all as Saren Indah makes me feel safe and warmth just like home.

The staffs treated me more like family & friend rather than a normal guest. Am sure the other guests staying there feel the same too.

I had stayed there for 9 days and till the day I check out, still feel its not enough and wish I can stay further. I will definitely return there on my next trip.
Hotel Pool
Hotel restaurant
cute and lovely bath tub
romantic four post bed with net

Saren Indah Hotel Bali Overview

Area attractions, which are nearby the Saren Indah Hotel Bali, include the Monkey Forest, the Ubud Palace, Nyuh Kuning, the Ubud Museum, Batbulan, and Gunung Batur. The hotel is nearby a selection of shopping areas, dining establishments, and cultural attractions as well as the beach and entertainment venues. The Bali International Airport is approximately thirty five minutes away from the Saren Indah Hotel Bali. On-site parking is available to guests arriving by private vehicle. Many attractions are just minutes away from the hotel.

The standard and deluxe guestrooms at the Saren Indah Hotel Bali include such amenities as private balconies, satellite television with on-demand movies, complimentary daily newspapers, air-conditioning, high-speed Internet access, minibars, coffeemakers, refrigerators, and private bathrooms with toiletries.

The Saren Indah Hotel Bali offers a number of amenities, including a restaurant, a swimming pool, a fitness center, childcare services, 24-hour reception, a tour desk, a bar, laundry services, dry cleaning services, and secretarial services. The hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens and includes Balinese architecture.

Saren Indah Hotel Amenities