Sardi's Pollo a la brasa

10433 Baltimore ave, Beltsville, MD, USA

Sardi's Pollo a la brasa Beltsville Reviews

HuBison HuBison
It's gotta be the best Peruvian chicken around Nov 09, 2014
THIS REVIEW HAVE BEEN COPIED TO TRIP ADVISOR AS WELL: I have had Peruvian chicken from some other places and my friend brought me here in April 2012 cause she lives nearby. We were getting our chicken to go, so we pulled into the parking lot and walked in.

It's not an impressive place and looks like any ole take-out restaurant. The servers are pleasant and helpful (not pushy and irritated) and you can see all the food. We ordered the food and headed home while we pouted in teh car about the way the food smelled.

We got home and devoured it and we were still picking at it hours into the night. I think we ordered some fries and another sides, but they weren't as memorable as the chicken so I can't give you any insight on sides.

My friend lives close and if I were in the area, I would drive there to get some chicken. In dyer straights, I would drive from DC to get this chicken or find somewhere that made Peruvian chicken (but am not sure how many of those places are around in the DC area). This place is probably loved by many College Park students and you'll enjoy it too (unless you're a vegetarian).
westwind57 says:
I wonder what makes a Peruvian chicked taste so much better than other chicken :)
Posted on: Nov 09, 2014