Sarang Galloway Vacation Home

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sarang Galloway Vacation Home - Having a fish dinner in a Chinese restaurant during the Fireflies tour.
Sarang Galloway Vacation Home - Visiting a small fishing village during the Fireflies tour.
Sarang Galloway Vacation Home - Monkey feeding at Monkey Hill during the Fireflies tour.
Sarang Galloway Vacation Home - Sarang Galloway is located in a small street near the hustle and bustle of KL.
Sarang Galloway Vacation Home - Nice breakfast with Indian breath... a real treat!
Sarang Galloway Vacation Home - We stayed in house n° 4.
Sarang Galloway Vacation Home - Our room.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Sarang Galloway Vacation Home Kuala Lumpur Reviews

applewoman applewom…
A homestay in busy Kuala Lumpur! Aug 05, 2012
The house (Sarang Mas N°4) we stayed in is in a small street, in walking distance from Pudu Sentral, the mono rail and Bukit Bintang, a busy street with lot’s of restaurants and shops.

We had a large room and a bathroom to share. The shower head of one of the showers was broken and not easy to wash your hair if I had to hold the shower head! ;).

There was also a small, sharing living room with TV.

The first morning we had a great breakfast. We loved the Indian bread.

The Second morning we had to let her know when we were going to leave but I didn’t see her anymore (she is not staying in that house), therefor we didn’t have any breakfast. That was a pity!

Otherwise the service was fine: we got a map and she explained where to go. The first time another lady even walked us to the busy street so we could find our way. Very nice!

We arranged a pick-up from the airport and he was waiting.

We booked the fireflies tour through them. It is nice to see the fireflies but we didn’t receive any info about the tour in advance. If I would have know, I wouldn’t have taken the tour. They told me they would pick us up at 3pm, the driver arrived at 3.30pm. It was a 1,5 hour drive to

Kuala Selangor. There we visit Monkey Hill, feeding the silver leaf monkeys, fun to do! Then we went to a Chinese fisher village and had dinner there. I was looking forward to eating fish food but it wasn’t that great at all. Then we took the boat to see the fireflies. Getting into the boat, see the fireflies and back to the taxi: 40 minutes. So overal we just saw the fireflies for half an hour. The tour takes from 3.30pm untill 9.30pm and you only see fireflies for 30 minutes. It costs 400MYR for two person. Too expensive for what you get is my opinion!
Our room.
We stayed in house n° 4.
Nice breakfast with Indian breath.…
Sarang Galloway is located in a sm…

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals