Sarah's Candies and Pastries

70 E Oak, Chicago, IL, USA
Sarah's Candies and Pastries - the vanilla bean cookie and passion fruit lemonade

Sarah's Candies and Pastries Chicago Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Afternoon Snack Jul 27, 2010
While shopping downtown, we came across Sarah's, ranked one of the best candy shops in America (but we didn't know this ahead of time). It's a bakery that does custom cakes, but also serves brownies, cookies and cupcakes a la carte, plus a lunch menu.

I got one of their iced vanilla bean cookies. To be honest, it was too dry, crumbling with every bite. But, my friend got a chocolate covered brownie and that was absolutely to DIE for, so decadent and rich. Even better, though, was the passion fruit lemonade. It wasn't on the menu, but we overhead someone order it and followed suite. It was delicious!

Sarah's has attained national fame and has published her first cookbook (which I had to purchase).
the vanilla bean cookie and passio…

Check Chicago Hotel Deals