Sapu Lidi Resort Cafe
Jalan Sersan Bajuri Komplek Graha Puspa Cihideung, Lembang, Indonesia
www.sapulidisawah.com - (022) 2786915/73999122/133
Check Lembang Hotel Deals
Sapu Lidi Resort Cafe Lembang Reviews
Nice for leisure Jul 05, 2011
1. In the same area as their famous restaurant (Sapu Lidi Restaurant). So, it's really nice: just a few step then you can sit on one of their huts, on the edge of those lovely big ponds, surrounded by mini paddy field they have and order your meals and drink.
2. You can paddle your boat to go around the pond. I don't know how to call the watery area in this resort, either a pond or a small lake. You justify yourself.
3. It's romantic for a weekend gateway for couples or family. Not suitable for business purpose unless you don't have any other places to go during your business trip.
4. Room Service is good.
5. To bring your luggages, they use a Becak. It's a unique idea! One can try to pedal by his own until reaching the booked villa.
6. Room price is very affordable: we booked Suite Room for only IDR 700,000 on weekday. It's a promo.
1. Since we live in internet era, it is a big MUST to have a wifi or at least a fixed line internet connection in your room. They only have wifi at their restaurant.
2. No good TV signals.
3. No alternative place to eat. It is inside a housing residence so you have to drive for a while if you want not to eat at their restaurant.
Part of the Weekday Getaways in Bandung travel blog
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!