Santorini Greek Grill & Bar

Tarpon Springs, Florida
Santorini Greek Grill & Bar - Jarod's gyro
Santorini Greek Grill & Bar - Sartorini's
Santorini Greek Grill & Bar - our water side seating
Santorini Greek Grill & Bar - our appetizer sampler, quite good!
Santorini Greek Grill & Bar - my meal, yum!
Santorini Greek Grill & Bar - dolphins just swimming by :)

Santorini Greek Grill & Bar Tarpon Springs Reviews

scubagirl76 scubagir…
good greek food, and dolphins to entertain! Mar 17, 2008
This place was very clean and sat right on the waters edge. They had from very authentic Greek dishes to the more Americanized gyro. That is of course what Jarod had, I however ventured to try the moussaka, a classic greek dish with eggplant, lamb, and potatoes. While it was very good it was quick to fill as well and I was unable to finish my meal. Of course we also ordered a sampler of the appetizers and the two mythos (greek beer) I had, probably did not help either!

All in all this place satisfied us pretty well and we enjoyed sitting by the waters edge, especially when we saw two dolphins passing by. If ever in Tarpon Springs, you know on your way to see the sponge diving tour, I recommend this place wether you go for the very authentic or not I'm sure you will find something to satisfy your taste buds here.
our water side seating
our appetizer sampler, quite good!
Jarod's gyro
scubagirl76 says:
thanks I will be getting to it soon! I should have contacted you before leaving but, I did not think I would have a problem contacting you there. I had my laptop with me there it's just all sites near there were secure :( well, hindsight is 20/20 lol!
Posted on: Apr 11, 2008
VoyageurDeMonde says:
Hi! Sorry we missed each other while you were here. I know what it's like to travel without internet access. I can't wait until I can finally buy a nice laptop, LOL! Right now I have to use the internet at work or library. Great review on Tarpon Springs, I've never been but want to now. I love Greek food;o) I have a friend who lives in Crystal River but I have yet to visit. I just spent this past weekend at all 4 Disney parks! It was fun but WET! It rained most of the time. Today, my brother and his daughters are going to Typhoon Lagoon. I look forward to hearing more about your trip:o)
Posted on: Apr 07, 2008