Santika Hotel Cirebon

Santika Hotel Cirebon Rates and Deals

Santika Hotel Cirebon Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Good hotel with a note Mar 23, 2012
What makes me upset about this hotel is the pick-up service they provided to us. The day before my arrival, I have checked via phone about my reservation. Thus, I just knew that they provided free pick-up and drop service to and from the train station. So, I ordered them to pick us up on our arrival date. Then, nobody showed up. This is the first time in my life that a hotel -already promised to pick us up- didn't show up. So, I called the hotel. They said they have sent a driver but nobody there. So, we decided to go to the hotel by ourselves with becak (traditional carriage).

When I arrived at the lobby and checked-in, I complained about that problem. Instead of apologizing, the front office said she didn't quite know what's going on. She asked the bellboy that seemed the person who take care on this matter. This person also didn't apologize but giving me excuses which made me more angry. Later on, when he brought our luggage to our room, FINALLY he apologized. He tried to be nice by offering to bring us to one of the famous culinary place in Cirebon for free. The rest of our stay, he tried to be very nice and helpful. So, I don't think I'm upset with their service anymore but at least it left me with a bad note. If they can not deliver what they promised, it's better they don't promise it at all.

The rest of our stay was good. The pool has warm water not because it is heated electrically but because Cirebon was very hot that the sun heated the water naturally. The breakfast food is delicious, always refill fast, and quite enough variants even though this hotel is only 3 stars. They have wi-fi in the room, sometimes it got slow, sometimes on and off. But it's okay. We don't use internet for urgent and important matters. Room is spacious and clean. Staffs are great and nice in general.
From the door
Toiletries
Bathroom
Bedroom
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing a very nice review.
Posted on: Apr 14, 2012
sylviandavid says:
Very nice review.... Congratulations on being featured! Sylvia
Posted on: Apr 11, 2012
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Ari!
Posted on: Apr 11, 2012

Santika Hotel Cirebon Overview

The Santika Hotel Cirebon offers an outdoor pool, a fitness centre and free Wi-Fi as well as a sauna, a concierge and conference room(s). Cirebon town centre is within a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Santika Hotel Cirebon caters for families with children offering a kids pool. Other services available include meeting rooms, a business centre and a dry cleaning service. Guests can order room service 24/7. Non-smoking rooms are available on request.

Santika Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower