Santiago Hotels

Browse 40 Santiago, Chile hotel reviews for 383 Santiago hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Santiago

San Alfonso Hotels45.2 km
Los Andes Hotels68.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Santiago Hotels and Deals

#1 of 383 hotels in Santiago
vulindlela says: "We used Airbnb for our stay in Santiago, however, on the first night we arrived ..."
$99
#2 of 383 hotels in Santiago
VanessaMunYee says: "This boutique hotel located in Providencia, another neighborhood of Santiago. It..."
$51
#3 of 383 hotels in Santiago
SirRosco says: "This hostel is by far one of the best choices I've ever made. Staff was very hel..."
$11
#4 of 383 hotels in Santiago
Toonsarah says: "I had read good things about this boutique hotel in Santiago's pleasant resident..."
2.5
#5 of 383 hotels in Santiago
leandrolemos says: "The staff is always ready to help, it doesn't matter what you need. Choose room..."
$8
#6 of 383 hotels in Santiago
shavy says: "The hotel is so convenient, away from the busy street and everything is walkable..."
#7 of 383 hotels in Santiago
Daithi77 says: "A fantastic hotel- Very attentive sand friendly staff who looked after us really..."
#8 of 383 hotels in Santiago
SWFCFan says: "Once again adopting our splurge occasionally travel style, my wife and I s..."
#9 of 383 hotels in Santiago
simonzinha says: "This is not a hotel. It's an apartment. So you are responsible for cleaning, foo..."
$50
#10 of 383 hotels in Santiago
Laurie95 says: "I've spent more than 3 days in this hotel in September 2016. Pretty expensive bu..."
$154
#11 of 383 hotels in Santiago
stucke says: "There a number of really good things about this hostel. The first is its locati..."
$12
#12 of 383 hotels in Santiago
andrejav says: "Santiago City is considered to have very bad air due to its location in the Maip..."
$155
#13 of 383 hotels in Santiago
Vikram says: "Some call it touristy, I call it perfect for the tourist. Because, let's be hone..."
#14 of 383 hotels in Santiago
ElaineSchulz says: "Oh my, what a beautiful place to end our stay in South America. It was a little..."
$109
#15 of 383 hotels in Santiago
cedclou says: "Just in front of Santiago International Airport, this hotel has everything a lux..."
$129
#16 of 383 hotels in Santiago
sepilokfui says: "Stayed here in May 2010. After staying in another hostel in Bellavista which wa..."
#17 of 383 hotels in Santiago
d2amy says: "We didn't have the best first impression of this place since the owner told my m..."
#18 of 383 hotels in Santiago
scptr says: "We stayed here for a couple of days in May last year. The appartments looked gre..."
#19 of 383 hotels in Santiago
polvandenwirre says: "Vegas Hotel is a 3-star hotel with an ideal location. Although it is situated in..."
#20 of 383 hotels in Santiago
SWFCFan says: "My wife and I stayed at Plaza Paris Amistar for 5 nights during our visit to San..."
#21 of 383 hotels in Santiago
hodgearoo says: "I loved this place. ITs close to all the main bars and places to go out in Santi..."
$10
#22 of 383 hotels in Santiago
raphpransky says: "Great place to stay in Barrio Brazil. Spacious, comfortable beds, multiple showe..."
$14
#23 of 383 hotels in Santiago
TauAnny says: "Good prices, good location in Providencia, next to metro station Tobalaba, super..."
#24 of 383 hotels in Santiago
Mofra says: "I stayed here in October 2009 on a trip to South Anerica, and on my return leg w..."
#25 of 383 hotels in Santiago
Rover57 says: "Caesar Business Hotel Santiago Chile Had a stop over in Santiago Chile en route..."
$66