Santiago Backpackers

Santiago Backpackers Rates and Deals

Santiago Backpackers Reviews

SirRosco SirRosco
Best hostel I've ever been into Mar 12, 2012
This hostel is by far one of the best choices I've ever made. Staff was very helpful and used to hang out with us when we chilled in the modern kitchen or the living room. The staff was international except one older lady whose daughter is the owner I think. This woman just spoke Spanish but when we arrived late at night, I had a lot of fun with her trying to communicate as a rookie-Spanish speaker :D Nevertheless she mostly is there throughout the night-shifts.

We also used to watch "Inglorious Basterds" together with the staff because the DVD was bought by a girl from my room and highly recommended that all the people from the hostel decided to watch it together. The staff also decided to cook a free dinner for us afterwards (Spaghetti with meat sauce).

Really really family-alike!!!!

The rooms were super clean, had lockers and the bathroom with showers were also clean.

The breakfast was simple but really worth the price.

The location is also okay. All important sights are in walking-distance - but two metro stations are also close... And supermarkets are right around the corner. Additionally wi-fi and a free computer are provided to keep in touch with the rest of the world.

Furthermore they helped us professionally out with tours me and my friend made.

Can't wait to go there again some time soon.
montecarlostar says:
Sounds like an awesome place! Last time I was in Chile, I stayed at the house of a friend of mine, but Chileans are really nice and welcoming people! :D
Posted on: Mar 12, 2012

Santiago Backpackers Overview

With its central location, Santiago Backpackers Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Santiago. The Santiago Backpackers Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Along with its convenient location in Santiago, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To proceed with your booking at the Santiago Backpackers Hotel, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Santiago Backpackers Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom