Santa Monica Hotels

Browse 18 Santa Monica, California hotel reviews for 36 Santa Monica hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Marina del Rey Hotels5.7 km
Culver City Hotels8.7 km
Beverly Hills Hotels10.3 km
El Segundo Hotels13.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Santa Monica Hotels and Deals

#1 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
Mandog1545 says: "Feels closest to being home as I've ever experienced in a hotel. ALL the staff ..."
$316
#2 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
SuperShan1015 says: "I really would like to live at the Viceroy if I could. I stayed for a few days f..."
$258
#3 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
ellechic says: "Bayside Hotel is located on Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica with an oceanview of th..."
$149
#4 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
jenniescharm says: "The fantastic location and comfort are well worth the price at The Georgian Hote..."
#5 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
zenthoughts says: "Even with the late check-in request, I found out again that you can still find y..."
#6 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
Fonz86 says: "Probably the least expensive hotel in Santa Monica closest to the beach and 3rd ..."
$141
#7 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
Dave81 says: "We came here after a few days of Vegas. After that, everything seem maybe not so..."
$173
#8 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
tipsfortravellers says: "This hotel is really quite something. Set right on the beach at Santa Monica it ..."
$416
#9 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
kevinwhite says: "The Sheraton Delfina Hotel in Santa Monica is a great place to stay for ONE day/..."
$211
#10 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
nomadjulian says: "I stayed here for a while when I was living in California doing some surfing and..."
#11 of 36 hotels in Santa Monica
steph84 says: "I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Make sure you request a room with 'ocean v..."
$199