Santa Fe Station

(559) 627-3663

Santa Fe Station Visalia Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
May 09, 2007
This rather small eatery and lounge is best described as a place to have a drink or two after work. The name, Santa Fe Station, probably came from the fact that it sits on the corner of Center and Santa Fe, just a block away from the old railway station. The sign out front says "Fine Foods and Spirits", and inside the rather dark and intimate surroundings says that at least the spirits part was correct. The menu is a small, fairly simple choice of standard dinners. Reviews are few and those are not above average. Service is best at the bar, but adequate. This is a place you will probably not go back to unless the drinks were really to your liking. I found it barely average.
X_Drive says:
I really didn't expect much, because they are never busy. But you just never know. And I agree with you on the frownies. I have suggested it to Eric long ago. It just doesn't seem right to smile at misfortune.
Posted on: May 09, 2007
sunsetrosebud says:
We should have a sad face as well as a smiley face so we could show sympathy when someone had a bad experience. Seems wrong somehow to smile at these things.
Posted on: May 09, 2007