Santa Cruz Hotels

Browse 10 Santa Cruz, Bolivia hotel reviews for 28 Santa Cruz hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$69 - $184

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Santa Cruz

Search for hotels in a new location
Currency:

Cheap Santa Cruz Hotels and Deals

#1 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
wilfredoc2009 says: "I come to this hotel by the recommendation of my friend Jendara, I read your rev..."
#2 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
yadilitta says: "This is a "Tropical" 5 Hotel. It has 4 floors and luxurious rooms. Maybe becau..."
$100
#3 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
jendara says: "Hotel Los Tajibos Av. San Martin 455 Barrio Equipetrol Telfono: 591-3 34..."
$184
#4 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
wilfredoc2009 says: "Could tell wonders of the "BIOCENTRO GEMB MARIPOSARIO RESORT", but words fa..."
$69
#5 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
wilfredoc2009 says: "I was looking for a cheap but clean hotel and I found the Hotel BIBOSI, this hot..."
#6 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
wilfredoc2009 says: "It was the first time I went to Santa Cruz, the manager of my work, give me my t..."
#7 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
jendara says: "Recommended Hotel in Santa Cruz de la Sierra where you would travel for business..."
#8 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
wilfredoc2009 says: "This residential is very small, is for people who are passing through the city a..."
#9 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
A Colonial House of the eighteenth century, historical and cultural heritage, situated in the center of the city of Santa Cruz d...
#10 of 28 hotels in Santa Cruz
Welcome to the lovely, 4-star Lido Hotel in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. This hotel is located near various attractions including Parque...
Santa Cruz