Santa Barbara Hotels

Browse 12 Santa Barbara, California hotel reviews for 67 Santa Barbara hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$326 - $747

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Santa Barbara

Summerland Hotels9.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Santa Barbara Hotels and Deals

#1 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
ChristopherD9164 says: "I took an overnight trip to Santa Barbara with my girlfriend and opted to stay a..."
$138
#2 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
stevenguyen says: "Castillo Inn is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in for the price we paid..."
#3 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
williamsworld says: "This is another one of those really nice and historical Holiday Inns. The proper..."
$174
#4 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
sandiesunshine says: "Just the other day my kids noticed we had one month to go until we leave for our..."
#5 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
SamsTravels says: "The Lavender Inn by the sea in Santa Barbra is one of the nicest hotels I have..."
$173
#6 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
SuperShan1015 says: "I stayed at the Sandman Inn in Santa Barbara, California for 2 days. I picked th..."
$95
#7 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
fivepointpalm says: "While we were driving from san francisco to las vegas, we wanted to have a stop ..."
#8 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
cam031992 says: "If you plan a vacation to Santa Barbara, I'd recommend staying at this hotel. Th..."
#9 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
fivepointpalm says: "This was my 2nd time in Santa Barbara. However the first time that i stayed at a..."
$254
#10 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
jenn79 says: "Santa Barbara is a funny place to me. It's very pretty, full of old money, and f..."
#11 of 67 hotels in Santa Barbara
sueannepuzon says: "I would not recommend this place to anyone. They claim to have parking but its b..."