Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Basic apartment Sep 11, 2012
I stayed at the Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Apartment which is linked to the Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hostel.

Check-in & check out is done at the Hostel. You then get a card to enter a small door which links the apartment to the hostel.

This is my first ever experience staying in a hostel/ was not too bad an experience but I had a bad TB companion/ room mate. She was the reason I stayed here, I think hostels are not my thing. I prefer to have the luxury of a personal (attached) bathroom & toilet.

So we shared a room which appeared to be recently renovated and as per the pictures at the website. Its clean and basic.There are 4 bedrooms in the apartment with 2 bathroom/toilets. Each room has 2 bunk beds and 4 lockers. There is a small kitchen in the apartment but there is absolutely nothing in there (only fridge and post/pan).

There is a kitchen in the hostel which has cooking & tea/coffee making facilities..(free tea & coffee) I tried to make tea but didnt drink it cos I cant stand the smell of the dishwashing liquid used.

You have to pay for the towel but I managed to get it free from one of the guys (the oldest guy there) cause he was so excited when he heard I was from Singapore (he had worked in Singapore as a diving instructor previsously).

Its located on a relatively quiet street and about 10 minutes walk to the metro. I think its longer/worst if you have a big luggage like I do as you have to walk uphill towards the metro. Its like 20 - 30 minutes walk to La Sagrada Familia temple.

So maybe if you are below 30 or on tight budget this place would be right for you.
The living/ social room in the apa…
View of the streets at the balcony…
westwind57 says:
Feeling even happier drinking my coffee while reading this... Sounds like yukkk, tea with dishwashing smell :p
Posted on: Sep 11, 2012
emjaaay2 emjaaay2
Amazing experience Aug 27, 2012
I really loved staying in Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia for many reasons. I met up with my friends here, but I got to meet more people and got to hang out in a big group. There was no awkwardness, or anything... everyone who was in this hostel was really amazing.

The staff is incredibly nice. The girl who checked me in, she was so nice, she waited until I was able to find my friend, and although it didn't happen, she tried to give me the same room as my friends.

The staff also takes you out every night (or at least the two nights I was there). It really is amazing, and I highly recommend it.

The place is amazing also. You get to choose if you want dormitory style with 4 people, or your own room. And you get your own flat and flatmates. I had a kitchen, a living room and two bathrooms. I also got to meet the different girls in my flat and it was nice meeting everyone. And best of all, it's really clean.

The location is also really good. It's so close to Sau Pau Hospital and Sagrada Familia (hence the name). There is a convenience store right across, and 99 cents store right around the corner, so it's really cheap to eat as well. Although getting to the hostel with luggage is difficult, since you have to walk down hill on a tile-y sidewalk, but I really think it was worth the experience.
JJguinness JJguinne…
Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain Oct 06, 2008
This isn't a party hostel by any means but it is in a good location and at a decent price. There is a supermarket right across the street which will help you save even more money if you avoid dining out for every meal. It has internet, of course, and the staff seemed helpful.

And as a side note, there's a bar in the gothic quarter called something like Travel Bar. It has a one Euro meal each night. Well worth it for a nice plate of pasta or whatever they make. Plus tons of fellow travelers to meet and drink with.
Community kitchen
Common area.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona Overview

Discover all that Barcelona has to offer with Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hotel as a base. The Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, hair dryer, ironing board, television, separate shower and tub, microwave, kitchenette. Hotel facilities offered at this Barcelona accommodation include elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, tours, business center. Being one of the good quality hotels in Barcelona, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. For your reservation at the Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hotel Barcelona, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hotel Amenities