Sangria Tapasbar

Sangria Tapasbar - Inside the restaurant

Sangria Tapasbar Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A Spanish corner in Stockholm Sep 27, 2010
I was staying in an area of Stockholm where I had not spent much time before. On my way there in the taxi I was talking to the driver about the area and where to eat; he recommended a Spanish Tapas place that was only about 1 km from the hotel I was staying at.

The Sangria Tapasbar turned out to be just what he said it was; a really great place. I arrived just before 7 pm and the place was already almost full, but they managed to squeeze me into a corner from where I had a great view of the whole restaurant.

The menu was large and with a focus on the Tapas; I found some old favourites and where quite pleased with all of them. I had shrimps in garlic sauce, beef slices in lemon, garlic and white wine and a small salad as appetizers.

As main dish they only had 5 things to choose from, and I choose a small steak which was marinated in lime and garlic together with potatoes and salad. All dishes tasted really good and I was satisfied with all of it; together with my food I had a Cruzcampo beer which I had not tasted since I was in Madrid in June.

The place was also kind of cozy even that there was a high ceiling and I found it nice with the large bar in the middle of the place. The waiters were all very friendly and smiling.
Inside the restaurant
My beef in lemon, garlic and white…
My beef in lemon, garlic and white…
Shrimps in garlic
Chokk says:
It was quite nice and just what I needed that evening
Posted on: Oct 02, 2010
Devika1985 says:
sounds like a lovely place!
Posted on: Oct 02, 2010