Sangria Resort & Spa

Sangria Resort & Spa Rates and Deals

Sangria Resort & Spa Lembang Reviews

Henriettedorrepaal Henriett…
Good service but too many stairs Oct 17, 2011
We stayed for 1 night with 3 kids in the executive room, a bit overpriced we think. But big bed,balcony with green view,clean bathroom. The Citrus restaurant has very tasteful European food. The Sirloin steak and focaccio sandwich tasted very well, service is good and friendly personnel. The swimmingpool is nice, a big irritation though are the nannies feeding the kids in the swimmingpool. Consequence: food floating around in the kids swimmingpool. The only big minus of SanGria are all those stairs. Wherever you want to go, you have to go down (and up) the stairs and believe me, these are a lot. Not convenient for the elder people and children. An additional nice service: they wash your car the next morning.
ariwardani ariwarda…
My favourite stay in Lembang, Bandung Apr 23, 2009
As I wrote in the title, I fell in love with SanGria, a beautiful resort and spa located in Lembang, Bandung.

I have been in this hotel for four times, that would be a record since I hate to stay at the same hotel whenever I visit the same place at different time. But, SanGria can conquer my lust to have changing stays and there are several reasons of why.

First, it is located in Lembang, north of Bandung. I love Bandung and I visited Bandung so many times but I hate its traffic jam especially during the weekends where Jakarta people flooded Bandung like hell. I hate that traffic jam the same way as I hate the ridiculous traffic jam happens all the time in Jakarta. So, the only choice is to get rid of that headache making situation but still not far away from that Bandung if you like to buy or to eat something. Lembang is perfectly the right choice.

Second, SanGria has a beautiful panoramas. Especially the area near the pool is quite dramatic. The pool is nicely designed with a stunning views accross the valley. The pool is provided with a warm natural spring water. That means you don't have to be worried of getting sick after swimming. There is also a heated whirlpool. The restaurant is also has a nice minimalist look. It has several tables that are put in the balcony so you have such a fresh air breakfast and beautiful panoramas around you.

Third, it only has around 30 rooms which is not so many. That means, even in the situation where it is fully booked, it is not as crowded as the hotels that provides with hundreds of rooms. A lot of people make noise and it is uncomfortable when you use some facilities such as swimming pool, restaurants, spa and so on, together with hundreds of other guests. I am a maniac of tranquility when I need to let the stress out of me. :)

The room is standard. I am not that critical when comes to the room. As long as it is clean and feel comfy then nothing that can let me down.

SanGria expand its facility from time to time. There is also a small garden where you can buy the harvested products such as vegetables, tomatoes, etc. It also has an open air restaurant where you can sit in one of those hut spreadly located above the swimming pool area.

Fourth, it has many options around the hotel. You can cross the main street and have a fresh yoghurt and you can take a horse ride. My children loves to ride the horses. Or you can walk around 100 m from the main street and you will find a strawberry farm there where you can harvest by your own. It is also close to Kampung Daun, which is very well known for its landscape and its taste.

Maybe the only disadvantage that SanGria has is the location of the swimming pool has to be reached by go down through several stairs, which becomes a problem for elderly people or people that are not in a good stamina. Also, it is a bit dangerous for the children to go up and down of the stairs. If you take small children, better you have to watch out when they move.

Well, despite of that, I still choose SanGria everytime I have a chance to go there. Hopefully, there is other option that as good as SanGria for me to explore and review when I go to Bandung this weekend.
The view of the pool from the hote…

Sangria Resort & Spa Overview

Discover all that Bandung has to offer with SanGria Resort & Spa as a base. All of the hotel's 34 guestrooms are equipped with standard in-room amenities to ensure the maximum comfort for its guests. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers air conditioning, television, bathtub, shower, balcony/terrace, satellite/cable TV, coffee/tea maker. To suit guests' convenience, this Bandung accommodation offers shops, restaurant, room service. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including pool (kids), spa, outdoor pool, garden. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. Make your reservation at the SanGria Resort & Spa Bandung now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Sangria Resort & Spa Amenities

• Shops
  • Garden
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower