Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort

Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Rates and Deals

Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Da Nang Reviews

ngan ngan
Affordable resort by the beach Jul 15, 2012
This resort is located near the famous Marble Mountain and right on the beach. It is an average resort compared to The Crown (SilverShore resort before) or Hyatt Residency or Vinpearl Luxury resorts. But it's affordable if you want to stay in a resort near the beach and don't have large budget. I paid $89 for a Superior Oceanview room per night. I saw they have bungalows on the beach so I asked for upgrade and they required me to pay $30 extra per night.

This resort is quite big with very beautiful, quiet and secure beach. If you stay in bungalows, the first thing you see in the morning is the beach. If you stay in Superior Oceanview, don't expect too much because you hardly see the ocean due to too many trees in the front yard. That didn't bother me though. Trees are good!

This resort has a huge yard and 2 swimming pools, 1 inside and 1 by the beach. They also have motorbike and bicycle rental service for you to use ONLY inside the resort. If you want to go to Danang city or to Hoi An, they have free shuttle bus service will bring you there in the morning and pick up in the afternoon around 5pm.

The room is ok. They try to bring Vietnamese traditional style mixed with modern style resort. Not bad, I think.

They need some renovation for the tiny elevator and quite old bathroom.

There's one thing I enjoyed is they have pretty strong Wi-fi that you can even surf the internet on the beach. haha

The biggest downside: the room service is not really good. The hotel staff knocked my door 4 times a day just to send me my bill, pest control, asked if I need more towels, clean the room. Not sure what were they doing when I was on the beach.

The hotel staff is helpful, should be more friendly though.

They have one kind of Vietnamese special noodle from Central Vietnam called Mi Quang (Quang noodle), but as a Vietnamese, I don't think it was good enough and was really Quang noodle, tasteless. I have to warn you in case you try it and think Vietnamese food is not good :-)

Overall, my stay in this resort was okay. I plan to stay in different resort next time and maybe I can check out all resorts in Danang.
coffeefairy coffeefa…
Nobody in this resort speaks English! Jun 06, 2011
Sandy Beach Resort is a big resort with different rooms like

the usual standard and deluxe rooms which are in the hotel main building and they also have villas and bungalows. We stayed in a deluxe room, which is actually nice as it had a nice view of the beach and I liked their blue carpet although the bedroom slippers looked like they've been used so many times (yuck!). But they gave us twin beds even if our reservation was for a double bed. Worse, it took a lot of time for them to even understand our complain because the staff can't seem to understand English. They offered that yhey would just join the beds but I was already so frustrated and said forget it, we'd just take the room as it was. However, after half an hour, we got a knock on the door, there were about 4 lady staff, which, after a lot of difficulty trying to decipher what they wanted because they were just speaking Vietnamese, I finally understood they were there to join the beds. I told them I don't want them to join the beds anymore and that I thought we already told the front desk about it. I found it a bit disturbing too that they sent ladies to do this job. I mean, they seem to be already tired as they all sweaty and still catching their breaths for goodness sake!

Then after going out for dinner, we came back to relax in our room and watch some TV but some channels on the TV

(like HBO) had some message appearing on the screen. Since the message was in Vietnamese, we couldn't figure it out.

I thought maybe we need to pay additional for that channel. I tried to look for any notice on their manual but nothing so we called the front desk to ask about the channel. But as always, they didn't understand what we were trying to say so we said never mind. After a few minutes, the message on the TV disappeared. However, after some time we got a knock on the door again. It was two men staff who looked like electricians. Since they also don't speak English, I just kinda figured out that they were sent to repair our TV. I told them no need and it was ok.

It was really hard to feel comfortable in this accomodation because of the language barrier. I even heard the guest next to our room having a hard time talking with a staff because she could not get the staff understand what she's trying to say.

Their breakfast area was also sad. The food was so so, the ambiance was bad. There were not enough tables and chairs

for the guests. It's really a pity knowing that they have a nice, big surroundings and they could've made a way better

area for a restaurant.

But atleast they do have free wifi in the room.
Sandy Beach Resort Da Nang - delux…
Sandy Beach Resort Da Nang - delux…
Sandy Beach Resort Da Nang - view …
coffeefairy says:
thanks everyone! Really appreciate all your greetings :)
Posted on: Jun 21, 2011
Hadi25 says:
Congrats sis to be featured today :D
Posted on: Jun 19, 2011
monky says:
Congrats on your today's featured review!
Posted on: Jun 19, 2011
jennysui jennysui
Quiet Resort with beautiful beach & pools Feb 11, 2011
Luxury elegant resort hotel, located in Danang, Vietnam, along the coastline with pure white sand. A short 15-minute drive from Danang International Airport!!!!

It offers magnificent views of Bay of Danang, spectacular sunrise and idyllic islands.

Very clean & spacious rooms (mine one was room 302), very quiet very peaceful!!! Very friendly and helpful staffs, most of them could speak reasonable English. And the food at the restaurants were good and tasty with a large selection!!!!! BTW, I liked it very much as the resort provided free Bicycles to ride, Day care centre for kids, and 2 pools' tables Free of Charge!!!! :D
Room 302 (Ocean View)
View from the room

Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Overview

Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort (Danang-Vietnam), one of the most famous and luxurious in Danang City, once you arrive and see this beautiful resort located on a pristine strip of beach in Central Vietnam, you will not easily forget your wonderful first impressions.

Surrounded by unprecedented natural beauty (Non Nuoc Beach has been voted as one of the six most beautiful beaches in the world), this four star resort has all of the modern creature comforts and services, whilst at the same time retaining a warm and friendly ambiance.

The resort has a total of 118 rooms, which include a wide range of options depending upon your budget; from a comfortable standard room offering, up to a deluxe beach side bungalow, with absolute privacy looking out over your own piece of beach, the choice is yours.

The combination of natural beauty and a warm and friendly staff, create a unique feeling of peace and transuility at the resort, difficult to find elsewhere.

Restaurant menus (2 restaurants) cater for many different tastes. From standard western fare to exotic and delicious local specialties, all prepared by experienced local chefs. For entertainment, the live music of a visiting Filipino band will have you singing and dancing the night away .There are also numerous recreational activities catered to. These include two absolutely stunning swimming pools, one overlooking the ocean, as well as equipment provided for water sports such as jet ski, kayak ..and other activities like tennis, football.

If all this seems a little too energetic for you, the resort also have a fully equipped spa center, where you can use the sauna and whirlpool, or enjoy a relaxing massage.

Whatever your budget or choice of activities, Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort (Danang Vietnam) can offer you a stay in Paradise unequaled anywhere else.
The resort also provides free breakfast to its guests.

Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Amenities

• Billiards
  • Fishing
  • Playground
  • Volleyball
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Beach Soccer and Volleyball
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes