Sandwich Shop

Vientiane, Laos
Sandwich Shop - The list of sandwiches
Sandwich Shop - The restaurant
Sandwich Shop - Fresh fruit and a list of smoothies!
Sandwich Shop - A yummy meal for cheap!
Sandwich Shop - The owners - great people

Sandwich Shop Vientiane Reviews

Nzelvis Nzelvis
Great sandwiches and smoothies! Feb 08, 2010
I have no idea what the actual name of this place is, unfortunately. It was all written in Lao. I am not even sure of the hours, since there were some days it was closed for no reason. It was almost always open for lunch though, and it was open some nights as late as 9PM. We always went for lunch, and we went almost every day.

Here you can get a meat sandwich (we always got chicken) that has your typical lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and bread goodness. I am not sure what made it so good, but it certainly was! The sweet (yet a little hot) chili sauce on the table is a must add to make it even better.

I could write a whole review on the smoothies. They have at least 20 different flavors that are made from real fruit (and yogurt if you want it). You can mix and match flavors for maximum goodness.

The best part is that you can get the sandwich and the smoothie for the equivalent of two dollars!

We fell in love with the family that owns and runs the place, though. The restaurant is an addition to their house, and so the whole family is there to help. Three sisters really run the place. They are great people who learned our names and cared for us while we were in town, always wondering where someone was when we showed up without a full group.

So look at the pictures so you know what the place looks like, and if you head to Vientiane, check this place out.
The restaurant
Fresh fruit and a list of smoothie…
A yummy meal for cheap!
The owners - great people
collettestravels says:
I will actually be storing the photo of the front of that shop on my phone so I can find it!
Posted on: Feb 28, 2012