Sands Hotel Blackpool

Sands Hotel Blackpool Rates and Deals

Sands Hotel Blackpool Reviews

emmahicki emmahicki
Didn't even get chance to stay there................ Jul 27, 2009
Rang a few days before our stay to book the room, I asked about check in but wasn't told I had to be booked in by a certain time. Turned up to the hotel at 530 to check in only to be told there was an issue with our card and because we hadn't checked in before they assumed we were none showers, so had given our room away! They informed us they had tried to call us at 430 but as they only asked for my home number and we live over 2 hours away from Blackpool, we were already on our way, I ask myself why they didn't ask for a mobile number.

When we first entered the hotel to "book in" the woman wasn't very friendly and when she informed us that they had given our room away, all I got was a pathectic "sorry about that"........not very good when we had travelled over 2 hours away and left with no where to stay.

I didn't expect for our room to be given away because we didn't check in straight away. I did question.....we were given a family room but only had to pay for the two of us, did another family come along so was more money for them????

Very disappointed as I'd read they were a very friendly couple......that's something I question as I didn't see any of that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sands Hotel Blackpool Overview

Discover all that Blackpool has to offer with The Sands Hotel as a base. The The Sands Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Room amenities include non smoking rooms, television, shower, coffee/tea maker. This Blackpool accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: garden. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To make your booking at the The Sands Hotel Blackpool, please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Sands Hotel Amenities