Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa

Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa Rates and Deals

Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa Playa del Carmen Reviews

mireyjona mireyjona
Really nice Hotel Mar 10, 2011
It was a wonderful hotel, plenty of nature and really big resort, we loved our 9 day stay at this hotel food & people were lovely.
512theresa 512there…
Secluded Beach Resort close to Playa Oct 23, 2008
I enjoyed the resort. But not enough to visit again. It was a nice sized resort, we paid premuim rates for Select Club. And that had it's perks, but I was disappointed that our rooms weren't beach side...They were near the back of the resort, with our own private pool area. But I would of thought they would put us close to beach, with the pool..and the Select Club private club that was at the beach! The resort was big enough, but secluded from town..So you had a choice of waiting for the free shuttles to town, which you had to arrive early to wait in line..And only accomodated up to 45 people...(And when we went it was busy, some people were turned away, and next bus didn't leave for 2 hrs) Or pay for a taxi which was $10US each way....

I don't know if I would of had a better review if it hadn't rained the entire time...I actually liked the rain..Sloshing thru in it my flipflops..But no sun, meant more shopping time? I'm not sure, but I think I wouldn't want to chance it again...I'd rather be in town! And I've stayed at several locations in town that were just as nice!

But I have to say..It was hard to beat a price of $86 per person all inclusive!!! Plus our incredible roundtrip tix on Vivaaerobus!!

Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa Overview

The Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa offers Playa del Carmen accommodation nearby to many of the area’s attractions, including ethnic restaurants and local shops. The hotel also offers guests close proximity to the bay and the beautiful Caribbean beaches in the area. Guests of the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa can enjoy walking around the town, or they can access the hotel by car.

The rooms of the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa are divided into separate houses, suites, and standard rooms. The hotel's rooms offer amenities like minibars that offer water, soda, and beer. The rooms also offer satellite televisions, alarm clocks, ceiling fans, and air conditioners.

This modern hotel offers guests plenty of modern amenities, including three outdoor swimming pools, two tennis courts, two pool bars, and several other lounges and snack bars. The Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa also offers guests six on-site restaurants, which offer a variety of food and atmosphere choices. The hotel offers health-conscious guests a gym and classes like spinning, Tai Chi, Pilates, and yoga. Guests can also enjoy water sports like windsurfing, sailing, and canoeing.

Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa Amenities

• Solarium
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes