Sandcastle Suites

Check Sandusky Hotel Deals

Sandcastle Suites Sandusky Reviews

ekondra ekondra
Close Proximity to the Roller Coast Aug 02, 2008
I think that staying at the Sandcastle Suites was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time. I've wanted to visit Cedar Point (America's Roller Coast - Theme Park) since I moved to Chicago 6 years ago (you can read my travel blog about the great time I had there). I went with my roommate, and her five family members. Some of the perks of staying on the grounds of Cedar Point is that you get free parking, you get to enter in to the park 1 hour before everyone else, you have lakefront property, you are only a 10-15 minute walk away from the Park and best of all, you don't have to drive home after a long day at the Park. The Sandcastle Suites had a really nice pool area with many tables with umbrellas to eat at. Next time I have to remember to bring my swimsuit! After spending 14.5 hours in the park, it was great to have a bed to come home to. We split the room cost 6 ways and it was $50 a person. Not bad considering we also got a big discount on our Cedar Point entry tickets! All in all, I definitely recommend this place to stay if you're going up to Cedar Point for the day!

Check Sandusky Hotel Deals