Sancta Maria

Sancta Maria Bethlehem Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Average Hotel ! Feb 23, 2012
Just a Hotel ...

In the town of Bethlehem just couple of meters from the center . I stayed there for four nights .

The outside part of the hotel was nice and tied with the town landscape !

The reception with saloon was really nice but , but my room ? really bad , almost to everything !

The bathroom old , the hot water had serious delay to come out and someone told me doesn't have hot water at the midnight (I don't check it personally) !

The furniture ? hmhmhm from the 60s-70s with a huge old TV where saw me the opportunity to watch just 3-4 channels without snow (clear picture I mean) !

About the bed ? Just for a sleep , was a better solution from the floor :) you will see my pictures .Too much noise at the back side of the hotel because many dogs woof at the night time ! Also the room temperature was very bad (too cold )

The breakfast and the dinner was in buffet with many goods , many traditional foods and many other , it was good !

They had free computer with internet connection but only one piece , tough to waiting for your turn !

The staff and the service was very good .

If you try to visit Bethlehem just found an other one more better hotel :)
Johnpro says:
Just the food and my beers :) thank you for the comment Armand :)
Posted on: Oct 24, 2012
Caliber-A says:
thanks that the staff and the service were very good, otherwise all aspects were bad!
Posted on: Oct 24, 2012