D-1-G Block D SetiaWalk, Selangor, Malaysia
+6011 1425 4889, +603 5879 9778

San Nae Deul Korean BBQ Buffet Selangor Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
San Nae Deul Korean BBQ Buffet Mar 12, 2016
I'm not a fan of Korean Food. But this one is actually the best I've tried so far. My friend had read somewhere that it's one of the top Korean Restaurants in KL.

We were drawn by their discounted rate from MYR 55 to MYR 35 per person. We went in straight without second thoughts, only to find out that we were only given 2 hours, and every following 30 minutes will cost additional MYR 10.

When we went in, only a few tables were occupied but the whole place smell BBQ. We thought of sitting outdoor but decided we needed the air conditioning. Probably not a good decision. When the place was filled up with every table having BBQ, imagine how smokey the place is. By then, we could hardly feel any air-conditioning.

Food wise, they have a wide range of selection of pork, chicken and beef slices, squid, prawns, sausages, kimchi fried rice, kimchi pancakes, noodles, and some other fried stuff. It's so much better than Seoul Garden and even at MYR 55, it's still cheaper than to go to a non buffet Korean Restaurant. Definitely a good deal.

The buffet price comes with only plain water while other drinks are priced separately. Desserts come as part of the deal and they have 'cocktail fruits' (from cans I believe), watermelon, cakes and ice cream. Their desert was not impressive but anyhow it's not the highlight of the restaurant, so...

The restaurant was very busy until they ran out of cutleries and I had to wait for them to quickly wash a few spoons for me. Lol!

I would definitely recommend this place for its food and pricing. However, it's best visited as the last place to be at for that day. We left the restaurant with our hair and clothes smell BBQ and body feeling sticky. It was warm despite the place air conditioned and we even had an additional blower blowing directly at our table. Our faces turned very red although we couldn't really tell if it was because of the warmth or because we drank some alcohol which we sneaked in. ;p
fransglobal says:
I'm not a big fan of Korean cuisine either...:)
Posted on: Mar 12, 2016