San Marco II

102 Schönhauser Allee, Berlin, Germany
030/4457029

San Marco II Berlin Reviews

GarrulousGunther Garrulou…
Terrible experience - avoid like the plague - only go there if you like being treated like a DOG! Aug 13, 2012
After being there once or twice before, I decided we should head along to the San Marco again for a cheap cocktail and a Pizza. Now Im not a complete and utter whingebag, but the way we were treated here on our recent visiit it was so terrible I wouldnt exoect a dog to be treated this way.

We ordered our Pizzas and drinks, I ordered a Calzhone.When mine came to the table it was burnt to hell, and obviously as I wasnt going to eat a burnt Pizza I told the waiter (or effigy of) that I would like another. After him trying to convince me that it wasnt burnt, that a customer was talking a load of crap and he'd definately forgotten his contacts, he reluctantly took it away.

Whe it came back it was a lot better, but the rudeness that followed was plainly unnecessary and made me wonder how on earth are these chumps still in a job and how on earth had they got a full or near full restaurant. We ordered the bill, and after 15 minutes it still hadnt come. We diecided then to go to the front to pay and the young buffoon who we asked for the bill printed it out, didnt even bother giving it to us leaving it in the printer before walking off. I couldnt believe what I was witnessing. Then next came the the other waiter, and when we weretallying up our money said ' Komm, Ich muss arbeit'.

An evening truly ruined.