San Juan Hotels

Browse 48 San Juan, Puerto Rico hotel reviews for 63 San Juan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near San Juan

Levittown Hotels8.2 km
Carolina Hotels18.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap San Juan Hotels and Deals

#1 of 63 hotels in San Juan
walterman9999 says: "We woke up very early on the banana boat ready to disembark and have fun in Old ..."
#2 of 63 hotels in San Juan
dora4915 says: "This hotel has amazing character. Its tucked into one of the narrow cobble stone..."
$95
#3 of 63 hotels in San Juan
sweetsummerdaiz says: "This boutique hotel was converted from condos in about 2001. It was a featured i..."
#4 of 63 hotels in San Juan
NYCBrian says: "La Concha Hotel is one of the best values out there. If you are heading to San J..."
#5 of 63 hotels in San Juan
fabrr says: "Stayed in for four days The location of the hotel is the best, maybe could have..."
$105
#6 of 63 hotels in San Juan
HuBison says: "If you really want to stay in the heart of San Juan, it might be crowded but ful..."
$155
#7 of 63 hotels in San Juan
Maevum says: "Breakfast buffet was excellent casino was not crowded caters mostly to familie..."
$141
#8 of 63 hotels in San Juan
photomistic says: "pricey, but for a few nights in old san juan, it was great. there's a hot tub an..."
$209
#9 of 63 hotels in San Juan
JosCC says: "The hotel itself was amazing. Great casino, lovely pool with water slide, friend..."
$140
#10 of 63 hotels in San Juan
xicrinha says: "Clean, modern, and helpful staff! Great location just steps from shops, cafs, ..."
$154
#11 of 63 hotels in San Juan
laestrella says: "I got a good deal through Expedia and read a lot of good reviews, so I decided t..."
$122
#12 of 63 hotels in San Juan
PhinsAndGills says: "This hotel may not have the flashy bells and whistles of many in San Juan, but i..."
$136
#13 of 63 hotels in San Juan
DandelionIRL says: "I stayed at The Galleria Inna for about 8 days. During this period I developed a..."
$124
#14 of 63 hotels in San Juan
Raja says: "Great hotel for travelers... wouldn't suggest for "tourist". I'm sure we all ..."
$84
#15 of 63 hotels in San Juan
ElaineSchulz says: "Included breakfast. Close to the beach and an easy walk to get something to eat..."
$91
#16 of 63 hotels in San Juan
missdebrakay says: "We were excited to visit this hotel as the pictures seemed nice. We were using o..."
$113
#17 of 63 hotels in San Juan
dashing says: "I stayed 4 nights at this hotel. Staff was extremely helpful in booking my tours..."
#18 of 63 hotels in San Juan
anupark says: "Located halfway between Old San Juan and the airport, the hostel wasn't ideally ..."
$19
#19 of 63 hotels in San Juan
yadilitta says: "We weren't supposed to stay here, but since we didn't make a reservation for Sat..."
$85
#20 of 63 hotels in San Juan
marcelthemonkey says: "I stayed here in the low season so got a a 4th night free, the hotel may not be ..."
$84
#21 of 63 hotels in San Juan
hauteboy says: "The HoJo Plaza de Armas was a decent hotel for a one night stay in San Juan. Th..."
$73
#22 of 63 hotels in San Juan
urbanboricua773 says: "The Sheraton Old San Juan and Casino was a great hotel due to it's location in O..."
$128
#23 of 63 hotels in San Juan
welchan1 says: "There are a lot of hidden fees at this hotel: porter/bellboy, maid, resort fee w..."
$126
#24 of 63 hotels in San Juan
mainhart says: "This hotel, located in the heart of the Condado area of San Juan is in the midst..."
$75
#25 of 63 hotels in San Juan
gserrado says: "I truly think this is my fault. This was my first trip were I did not used lonel..."
$68