San Jose Hotels

Browse 34 San Jose, Costa Rica hotel reviews for 120 San Jose hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Santa Teresa Hotels1.9 km
Escazu Hotels5.7 km
Heredia Hotels8.9 km
Santa Ana Hotels11.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap San Jose Hotels and Deals

#1 of 120 hotels in San Jose
walterman9999 says: "We lucked out and got the Dunn Inn with a package deal with airfare at an inexpe..."
$79
#2 of 120 hotels in San Jose
ahoymatey2011 says: "I luv luv luv this hotel. The owners are a sweet couple. It reminds me of a mode..."
#3 of 120 hotels in San Jose
saima8 says: "I have traveled to 20 countries and throughout the USA, and I cant think of a ..."
$62
#4 of 120 hotels in San Jose
chadport says: "So very nice. Small apartment style with full kitchen and AC. Flat screen TV wit..."
$67
#5 of 120 hotels in San Jose
puttyland says: "Beautiful place with Balinese decor located next to lovely waterfalls. Rooms ha..."
#6 of 120 hotels in San Jose
trvlgrl76 says: "I stayed at the Costa Rica Marriott in May 2010. May is the start of the rainy s..."
$130
#7 of 120 hotels in San Jose
Cho says: "The first time was for two nights on March 26th and 27th, and again for another ..."
#8 of 120 hotels in San Jose
d2amy says: "Honestly, the only bad thing I can say about this place is that there was one wo..."
$14
#9 of 120 hotels in San Jose
up4anything901 says: "my plan was to split my stay in SJO between several hotels. my first stop was Du..."
#10 of 120 hotels in San Jose
RIGAS says: "best western is a reliability chain in accomodations category. in san jose there..."
$52
#11 of 120 hotels in San Jose
RchlDlcrz says: "I've experience a great stay at this hostel. The owner is nice and speaks Englis..."
#12 of 120 hotels in San Jose
ezwriter says: "Very nice room, clean, great bathroom, big shower, air conditioning, english spe..."
#13 of 120 hotels in San Jose
constantquantum says: "I went to the Centro Panamericano de Idiomas CPI in San Joaquin, a quiet villa..."
#14 of 120 hotels in San Jose
travelfan1963 says: "I normally would not stay in this type of hotel, but between using rewards point..."
#15 of 120 hotels in San Jose
cprjenny says: "Clean. Good food. Service at the restaurant was a tad bit slow due to them bei..."
$60
#16 of 120 hotels in San Jose
BackpackerRenny says: "Pangea Hostel is in San Jose. It's easy to get to and every cab driver knows whe..."
$11
#17 of 120 hotels in San Jose
RobertPenna says: "This hotel is located in downtown San Jose. The staff is pleasant and helpful. ..."
#18 of 120 hotels in San Jose
sdashiell says: "I stayed, briefly, at the Hotel Don Carlos in May. The hotel is within walking d..."
$89
#19 of 120 hotels in San Jose
Jacqinmiddenamerika says: "Very nice and friendly staff, no matter what time you'll check in they will be v..."
#20 of 120 hotels in San Jose
d2amy says: "This place didn't exactly top of the trip for me. At the time I did not know how..."
#21 of 120 hotels in San Jose
RchlDlcrz says: "I've experience a good stay at this hostel. The owner is nice and kind who speak..."
#22 of 120 hotels in San Jose
d2amy says: "The people here are super friendly. However, I stayed at this hostel 5 years ago..."
#23 of 120 hotels in San Jose
mskaye says: "Actually, I haven't been or stayed there, but my aunt did a few years back and r..."
#24 of 120 hotels in San Jose
hirondellenhi says: "Some of the staffs were nice. They have internet access. But this hotel is reall..."
$78
#25 of 120 hotels in San Jose
xandervanhoof says: "If you think, like me, this is ok for only one short night and leaving by early ..."
San Jose