San Francisco Hotels

Browse 166 San Francisco, California hotel reviews for 261 San Francisco hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Sausalito Hotels11 km
Emeryville Hotels13.4 km
South San Francisco Hotels13.4 km
Oakland Hotels13.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap San Francisco Hotels and Deals

#1 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
sylviandavid says: "We have enjoyed multi-day stays at Marines Memorial on several occasions. The lo..."
$218
#2 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
Capermel says: "I went here with my boyfriend so it's not the typical place I would stay. He pre..."
$172
#3 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
brierv says: "Paid 179 for a 3 night stay - not pre booked, walk-in rate. Very friendly rece..."
$129
#4 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
travelfan1963 says: "On the day of the British royal wedding, it seemed fitting to be staying at a Br..."
$181
#5 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
vixen2306 says: "Marina Inn hotel in Marina District of San Francisco is one of the loveliest hot..."
#6 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
prettygirl says: "A little piece of the French countryside has set down roots just a few blocks fr..."
$133
#7 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
joanie0 says: "This large flat was the most comfortable place I have ever stayed in. It felt as..."
#8 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
abbi248 says: "This hotel is situated in Nob Hill, the location is ideal for the cable car this..."
#9 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
aixour says: "I took the Canyon of the West Tour, which involved visiting and hiking several n..."
#10 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
laurawilliamsrice says: "The Cornell is a one of a kind hotel because it is French in the middle of San F..."
$128
#11 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
geofferoo says: "The Powell is very tricky to see from the street, there is only a single door en..."
$130
#12 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
ewrichardson says: "My wife and I went to San Francisco with my parents and another couple. I reserv..."
$135
#13 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
ashleychambers says: ""This is by far my personal "Stay-cation" recommendation for SF locals and touri..."
$162
#14 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
prettygirl says: "The Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco is an ideal resort destination located s..."
$232
#15 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
omegacarlo says: "Yes, I like to pretend like I'm a tourist in my own city sometimes. Yes, I t..."
#16 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
mirimaya says: "I book a 3 night stay here for New Years 2011. Considering the trip was planned ..."
$127
#17 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
goldlife21 says: "St Regis San Francisco is a luxury hotel conveniently located in the vibrant SoM..."
#18 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
ankevangriensven says: "This hotel looks great. The lobby and hotel rooms look incredibly trendy and ver..."
$123
#19 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
clairelou04 says: "This is the BEST hotel i have ever stayed at. From arriving at the hotel to leav..."
$152
#20 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
mouzouris says: "A luxury hotel located in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District with a..."
$213
#21 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
gardkarlsen says: "We stayed at Palace Hotel in San Francisco in April 2015 for 4 nights when we ar..."
#22 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
vincentleepk says: "ITs a nice hotel.Nothing you can complain about except it doesnt have a bathtub ..."
$166
#23 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
SweetGrL397 says: "Stayed here for 6 nights in May 2011 for a conference. Room and bathroom were ni..."
$162
#24 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
RIGAS says: "San Francisco was my last "station" after 22 days in USA and 3 days at Toronto. ..."
$103
#25 of 261 hotels in San Francisco
Vikram says: "It feels weird writing the words "first time" and "hostel" in the same sentence ..."