San Francisco Steakhouse

03-5635 3338

San Francisco Steakhouse Kuala Lumpur Reviews

YuKai YuKai
Make sure you're hungry x 2 Jan 22, 2009
The portions are huge, there is no way around it. No matter what you may think before you enter, just be sure you are one hungry human. I normally do quite a good job in finishing my meals, but even I had to leave a part of my main behind so I could fit in dessert. You may say that's a waste, but look at the photo of the dessert I had... absolute heaven!

When I was there, I ate a chicken and bacon wrap with a sweet mustard sauce that was absolutely delicious, topped off with a cold icecream/warm brownie sundae like thing.

San Francisco Steakhouse is pretty much as its namesake: an Americanised food joint that does its best to out-do all the other try-hard western fare in Malaysia, and it does a great job. The staff all speak English as a matter of course (after all this is America!), and say "howdy" when you walk in, and give you bottles of ketchup to go with everything.

The prices are higher than usual for Malaysia (about 100RM for 3 ppl, but then that is mains plus dessert and drinks), but cheap compared to a steakhouse in a western country - go figure.

If you are in Mid Valley Megamall, you are missing out big time if you don't go here. I for one will make an effort to go here next time I am in KL - it is just that good. I suggest you all do the same!
Honey Garlic Prawns... mmmmmmm