San Diego

San Diego, California

San Diego Reviews

rabrown rabrown
#1 - San Diego Aug 09, 2011
Finally we made it, #1, San Diego. Multiple reasons why this is here. #1 age group - with 3 colleges in the total of 70,000 students, you are looking at a great environment, tailored to them (us). #2 it is breathtaking, on the water and the beaches can rival many in Europe. #3 This is the NEW LA. LA has always been known to have the next big thing, good looking people, things to do, etc, San Diego is all that now and much more fun and easier to get around. Mission Beach and Pacific Beach offer beaches and bars the length of the area as well as goregous beaches to spend the day around. Balboa park is filled with history and a nice area to spend a day in and around the area. Downtown is coming to life with a extravagant nightlife with many clubs and bars for anyone's liking, especially techno/house music. It is things for the elegant person as well looking for a glass of wine. Padre baseball games are around the corner in downtown and close to San Diego State College, they have the Charger's Football team. Nothing I can say bad about San Diego. This is where I go when I vacation :)

Related Travel Blogs About San Diego

You Can Take outstanding Travel Experiences San Diego, CA
I visited to San Diego modern city, it’s just located in California state in additions, the second largest city in the state as well as ideal climate along with longest awesome, fantastic beaches…San Diego Marriott were terrific and enjoyed it much more times. Others hotels San Diego California…
San Diego Zoo & Inscheping Millenium
Proef in deze miljoenenstad, met trekpleisters als Balboa Park en Sea World, de sfeer van het zuiden (Mexico). San Diego is een stad in de Verenigde Staten aan de westkust in de staat Californië dic… Diego is een stad in de Verenigde Staten aan de westkust in de staat Californië dicht bij de grens met Mexico. Het ligt in de San Diego
San Diego, relaxing after an intense 3 weeks
By the time we arrived in San Diego we were all pretty exhausted of 3 weeks of travelling and trying to see as much as possible (I only blogged about a small part of it because I don't have unlimited…San Diego? I don't see how anybody in San Diego ever gets any work done…

Check San Diego Hotel Deals