San Diego Hotels

Browse 92 San Diego, California hotel reviews for 280 San Diego hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Coronado Hotels4.1 km
National City Hotels6.8 km
Ocean Beach Hotels10.3 km
Chula Vista Hotels10.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap San Diego Hotels and Deals

#1 of 280 hotels in San Diego
spocklogic says: "I stayed at the Rancho Bernardo Inn for a week while attending a conference bein..."
$163
#2 of 280 hotels in San Diego
cottonfoam says: "Navy Lodge is the official government lodging for U.S. military members active-..."
#3 of 280 hotels in San Diego
montecarlostar says: "There's nothing I can give to this fabulous hotel but five stars. Everything her..."
$109
#4 of 280 hotels in San Diego
SuperShan1015 says: "I stayed at the Grand Del Mar in June 2009 for two nights. I had been to this ho..."
$322
#5 of 280 hotels in San Diego
kevinwhite says: "W Hotels are pretty much the coolest brand of hotels out there. They cater to th..."
$125
#6 of 280 hotels in San Diego
californygrl says: "I left my car here while we were on a cruise for 15 days and let me say, I am im..."
$64
#7 of 280 hotels in San Diego
ccjbeachbum says: "1the location is about 15-20 miles north of san diego.it it located just off hi..."
$108
#8 of 280 hotels in San Diego
kevinwhite says: "First of all, I would like to say that this hotel is pretty damn classy. I've st..."
$143
#9 of 280 hotels in San Diego
prettygirl says: "This sweet and charming Victorian BB, quiet and cozy. Each of its nine guest r..."
$160
#10 of 280 hotels in San Diego
mekajoi says: "I traveled to Point Loma with my two beautiful children. I decided to introduce ..."
#11 of 280 hotels in San Diego
simonzinha says: "A good choice if u wanna go to San Diego. This hotel is located at La Jolla - ve..."
#12 of 280 hotels in San Diego
chiawombat says: "I used priceline to book this great hotel in San Diego. The staff was amazingly ..."
$144
#13 of 280 hotels in San Diego
ccasey05 says: "The Bahia is located on a peninsula so you have a beach around you pretty much. ..."
$86
#14 of 280 hotels in San Diego
hannajax says: "Graham Downes, the contemporary architect who brought this hotel to life, is the..."
#15 of 280 hotels in San Diego
newasgold says: "I recently statyed at the Sheraton Suites at Symphony Hall in San Diego. First o..."
$123
#16 of 280 hotels in San Diego
andyusga says: "i stayed at This Hotel this June, staff is very helpful, rooms are clean , grea..."
$139
#17 of 280 hotels in San Diego
ccjbeachbum says: "i was here in April for a convention and normally i always stay at the Hilton fa..."
$107
#18 of 280 hotels in San Diego
cottonfoam says: "We drove down to San Diego SD to attend a friends birthday party. SD is ab..."
#19 of 280 hotels in San Diego
Brookside814 says: "Stayed here during my first visit to San Diego. The hotel is situated in the Ga..."
$136
#20 of 280 hotels in San Diego
pennstump says: "This hotel seems very over rated. The rooms are very very small, but comfortable..."
$132
#21 of 280 hotels in San Diego
mouzouris says: "Excelend hotel. I will focus on the small little things that made this not a ..."
$172
#22 of 280 hotels in San Diego
nolan says: "Comfort Inn Suites Zoo / SeaWorld Area is located in a not-easy-to access loca..."
$69
#23 of 280 hotels in San Diego
ccjbeachbum says: "the one thing i like about this hilton is the amzing views of the city and the h..."
$83
#24 of 280 hotels in San Diego
SuperShan1015 says: "I have stayed at the Gaslamp Plaza Suites on numerous occasions when staying the..."
$118
#25 of 280 hotels in San Diego
BlueMoonAdventure says: "This is my first hotel review, so hope I'm doing this right. :- I stayed at ..."
$130