San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina

San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Rates and Deals

San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Reviews

Trinkets Trinkets
Stayed here too many times Jan 16, 2009
This Marriott needs attention. It has the best loaction and that's the only thing going for it. I stayed in the club level once and really regretted that, what a waste of $$. The club lounge had the worst coffee I've ever had. I ended up going to the lobby and paying more $$ for coffee to bring back to the club lounge. My bedspread was filthy and disgusting and I waited an entire day for housekeeping to replace it, only to find out they didn't have a replacement for it so tey sent up a smaller comforter. The staff was so-so. This property is in my never-again book.
bugjuice bugjuice
Very customer friendly Apr 04, 2008
The hotel is located right next door to the convention center and within walking distance to the Gaslamp district. Using my Marriott points my stay was to be one week long. Upon my arrival I was told they had over-book due the a convention next door and they would have to move me for the night. I was giving a room at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort and also gave me $200.00 to over the cost. The Coronado Island Resort was the greatest all the amenities that a person would need. I would go back there again if I can affort it. The next day I checked back into the Marriott Marina Hotel, my guess was upset that they gave us a room with a view of the city and not the marina which I have asked for. Upon speaking to the manager he relocated us to a room on the marina side, to top it off when we return after a day of touring the city we recieved a box of very good coholates and flowers. That really made my guess day. But the best surprise of all was that the points I used for the stay were all credit to my account so the stay was for free!!! Marriott out did themselves this time.
jaeden jaeden
Friendly staff, good location Sep 13, 2008
This is my first trip to San Diego and the Marriot Marina fits my needs perfectly. Not too far from the San Diego Zoo and in the center of downtown, it is perfect. Parking is a bit expensive but the staff is friendly and very helpful. Our bellboy spent almost fifteen minutes giving us suggestions on places to eat and things to do which he really didn't have to. Most of the time when you ask anyone but the concierge, you are redirected but he really helped us as best as he could.

Our view is pretty terrible and the bathroom is a bit small but other than that, no complaints! The remote for the tv wouldn't work and they had new batteries for us in maybe 15 minutes. Their in-room menu isn't the largest there ever was but the portions were quite large and the food delicious.

San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Overview

The San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina is located in downtown San Diego on the waterfront and is close to many famous sites. Visitors can visit the downtown area with all of its shops, restaurants, and nightclubs or they can head to Seaport Village, the San Diego Zoo, or the beaches scattered around the city. The San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina is only 10 minutes from the airport, and it is close to the train station and the cruise ship terminals as well. Guests will be able to use the water taxi to get to Coronado, or find public transportation that will take them around to other areas of the city.

The 1362 rooms found at the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina feature telephones with speakerphone, data ports, voicemail, high-speed Internet, television, coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom telephone, and more.

The two 25-story towers that make up the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina feature onsite dining facilities, as well as Starbucks. The hotel also offers 54 meeting rooms, a spa, and an onsite fitness center.

San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels