San Antonio Hotels

Browse 40 San Antonio, Texas hotel reviews for 320 San Antonio hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near San Antonio

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap San Antonio Hotels and Deals

#1 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
cottonfoam says: "I just want to correct the name of the hotel. It is NOT "Gateway Inn" but it is..."
#2 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
denisx says: "My room was large, a suite without a door inbetween the rooms. Check in was easy..."
#3 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
tomassgringo says: "This Courtyard is a very convenient location. It is walking distance to the Alam..."
$110
#4 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
David says: "The Mokara Hotel Spa is directly located on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. The ..."
$230
#5 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
Tacoma101 says: "Stayed here for 3 nights by myself. Loved the hotel. Very friendly front desk st..."
2.5
$113
#6 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
cottonfoam says: "We didn't have reservation. We just walked in. The hotel is located in a ver..."
$58
#7 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
spocklogic says: "San Antonio hotels are numerous to find clustered around the River Walk area, wh..."
$85
#8 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
williamsworld says: "The historic atmosphere, excellent accommodations and friendly staff make the Ho..."
$101
#9 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
Africancrab says: "Mark's brother took as on a short tour of the Menger Hotel. We did not stay at t..."
$88
#10 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
softtulips2007 says: "This is a lovely smaller hotel that gives you BIG service. It is in a safe neig..."
$92
#11 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
daabsk says: "San Antonio was our next journey, wanna sightseeing there and met some friend wh..."
$43
#12 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
Bankerone says: "This is a great historic hotel in Downtown San Antonio. We wanted to stay near ..."
$106
#13 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
PurpleDSM says: "If you are looking for a standard, cookie cutter hotel, look elsewhere. But if y..."
#14 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
sugarose says: "I stood here for a conference for about a week and i really enjoyed it. The loca..."
$106
#15 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
jazzyjess says: "I got a great deal on Priceline at this hotel. The staff is very friendly and ac..."
$107
#16 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
provence15 says: "I stayed here in March 2011 and found the hotel to be both comfortable and conve..."
$136
#17 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
Kramerdude says: "A trip down to San Antonio for a series of meetings found me at the Westin River..."
$145
#18 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
starryx says: "I would highly recommend anyone visiting San Antonio on a budget to stay at Red ..."
$52
#19 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
XDrive says: "In San Antonio the Best Western Garden Inn was fully equipped with refrigerator,..."
$57
#20 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
ccsapp87 says: "This hotel isn't very fancy. It's an airport hotel with a shuttle service. It's ..."
$98
#21 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
montecarlostar says: "Overall I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. Its excellent location, just a f..."
$98
#22 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
homeres says: "I stayed a week here in the Hyatt Place and I can say i really enjoyed my stay t..."
#23 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
robzvoice says: "This Holiday Inn Express is located in San Antonio, Texas. It's located right of..."
$79
#24 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
Rebi89 says: "We just stayed there for one night. Our room was clean and the bathroom was ok t..."
$40
#25 of 320 hotels in San Antonio
mdfehmel says: "I recently took a quick vacation trip to San Antonio, TX with my wife. It was a..."
$139