Samutprakan Crocodile Farm and Zoo

555 Moo 7, Samut Prakan, Thailand

Samutprakan Crocodile Farm and Zoo Samut Prakan Reviews

hujera hujera
Unique crocodile farm and zoo Dec 19, 2012
After exploring Bangkok, this was really a nice break to go. You can choose many ways, how to get to the zoo - buses, taxis the most common. I decided for something else and even people were smiling (could be a crazy idea to take the one), when I told them how I got to the farm. I simply hired a tuk tuk in Bangkok and was driven there on this vehicle. Maybe there are cheaper ways to get there, but I enjoyed even such a long journey on the tuk tuk :-).

After parking on a car park outside the farm, you go and pay the fee. Even if the prices are different for locals and foreigners, they are affordable.

You enter the farm and can find different animals and the majority of the zoo is about crocodiles - different ones from all the parts of the world. Big ones, small ones - I've never seen so many reptiles in my life as in the farm there.

The main attraction of the farm is the crocodile show - you sit in an arena with a pool inside and guys trained to perform with crocodiles start. You can see unbelievable things - pushing heads, arms and hands in to the jaws - something amazing. There's another show in the farm - the elephant show. This show is also great - elephants driving a tuk tuk, playing mouth organ or dancing. You can get bananas after the show and feed elephants with them.

I tried also deli from croc meat, as there's a restaurant serving food there. I tried crocodile soup - the meat tastes a bit like beef and had Thai lager. The food was moderately priced.

If you want to experience something unusual, I recommend you to go to the farm.
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review!
Posted on: Dec 19, 2012
spicyricecake says:
Congrats on your featured review!
Posted on: Dec 18, 2012
vulindlela says:
Congrats on your feature!
Posted on: Dec 18, 2012