Sami Swoi

ul. Wigury 1, Warsaw, Poland

Sami Swoi Warsaw Reviews

jl_ghs316 jl_ghs316
Very expensive microwaved cafeteria food Sep 06, 2012
I was flying from Vilnius to Frankfurt on LOT Poland through Warsaw and had about a 3 hour layover. After walking around the airport for a while and looking at the different stores and restaurant options I came across Sami Swoi towards the end of the main area. It looked really appetizing and had a lot of patrons as it is one of if not the only actual restaurant in the whole terminal that serves warm food. It is all served cafeteria style which is not a problem for me. I didn't know what everything was but I ended up ordering a pork loin, some potatoes and sauerkraut and a beer. It was kind of shocking whenever they put the plate straight in the microwave to heat it up. I should have turned around and left then, but I was hungry and the food did look really good. Whenever I continued down to check out, an even bigger shock was in store. The price. It was almost 40 euro for my plate of microwaved food. While it was still somewhat tasty, it would have been a lot better if I didn't have such a bad taste in my my mouth from the price.

I would only eat here if you are desperate for a hot meal and nothing else in the airport looks good.
$50 for this