Sambo Kojin

Sambo Kojin - Sambo Kojin

Sambo Kojin Alabang Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Sambo Kojin Dec 09, 2012
A friend of mine treated me to an eat all you can buffet again, this time it is Korean-Japanese cuisine. Buffet prize is around 17usd, not including drinks, which is about 2usd, refillable…so conservative estimate, you would have to forked out 20usd to enjoy this buffet.

The name of the restaurant is Sambokojin, located in Alabang. At the time I was there, they only have around 3 locations but will open more branches, according to the waiter in charge of our table. Since I really loved sushi and sashimi, I headed straight to their selection. They didn’t disappoint! There is also a vast selection of Korean dishes, like bulgogi and beef stew plus chapchae.

Of course highlight of their dining experience is for the customer to cook his own food at his very table. I was doing it half heartedly, the cooking part, since I do not know much how to mix and match the various seafood, vegetables and meat Korean-Japanese style.

Thank goodness that my friends are all adept in this type of cooking.

Their sushi and sashimi are delicious. You can tell that the ingredients are really fresh. Varieties of their meats and seafood are also plenty. Vegetables are abundant too.

Waiters are also very attentive. Once you finished your drink, they are around to replenish your glass.

I enjoyed the dining experience because I liked the cuisine very much.
Sambo Kojin
yay! favorite!

Compare Muntinlupa Hotel Rates (3.2km away)

Alabang Map