TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 522,324 travelers just like you!

SamanthaMaeer

Hometown: London, England, UK
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Join Date: November 10, 2010
Contributions: SamanthaMaeer has written about 7 places, shared 5 photos, left 2 comments, and smiled 1 time.
Travel Plans
South America
dream destination
February 2012 for the carnival and my 45th birthday - any takers??
Damascus, Syria
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
english,thai,malay,lao,indonesian
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
too many to regale in a paragraph, but there is the one about the shark in Portland Roads Australia, and the pirates just off the Timor and the 3rd class train journey from Bkk to Samui............!!!!!!
Profile
I LOVE TRAVELLING! To travel is to experience life, and what it has to offer..
Amrisalem says:
i have noticed that you have been to Cambodia, i am thinking of going there in November. but i am not sure if 1 week would be enough. what do you suggest? 1 or 2 weeks?

cheers
Amr
Posted on: Sep 22, 2011
lieff says:
Also going to Djibouti, I see? Hope you have a great time there.
Posted on: May 15, 2011
Bluetraveler says:
Hi Samantha, I'll be in Abu Dhabi btw 22-26 Jun. IF you have some time, and would like to meet I'd be glad :) Take care!
-Murat
Posted on: May 14, 2011

SamanthaMaeer's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Siem Reap, Cambodia
John McDermott is a long term resident of SE Asia, hailing originally from Arkansas, USA, with a…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Anyone who visits Abu Dhabi without visiting the Sheik Zayed Mosque is CRAZEE..... It is a mu…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The Dana is an Abu Dhabi hotel renowned much more for it's bars than it's service. If you like d…