Saman Hostel

Check Medellin Hotel Deals

Saman Hostel Medellin Reviews

d2amy d2amy
I love Medellin and this hostel! Jun 13, 2010
Saman hostel was the first hostel we stayed at in Medellin. It wasn’t a large hostel and the first thing that we realized about this place was that there were more Colombians staying here so they could party at the Zona Rosa instead of travelers, which I found to be a nice change from the norm. We stayed in a 6-bed dorm, with air conditioning, and semi comfortable beds. Breakfast of fruit was free the next morning, along with 24-hour coffee and tea. It was only one floor, and 4 private rooms and 2 dorm rooms. We found it on the minihostel website, which I think is a heck lot better then hostelworld.com.

The showers were hot, and the woman who owns this place is a doll. They have a huge screen TV in the common area with a comfy leather couch and a few beanbag chairs. This place is impeccably clean, and is set in a very new building, I would guess no older than 10 years. The best thing about this hostel is that the location is impeccable. It’s on Calle 10, which is the main street in La Zona Rosa, and only 2 blocks over from the La Poblado drinking area. All in all, I wish we stayed here the second time we came to Medellin.

Check Medellin Hotel Deals