Sama Village

masajja zone A

Sama Village Reviews

muganda muganda
It was early in the ,morning and l was called to visit my grand parents in the village and find the situation that you donot know where your going and how it feels like l went with some of my relative and boarded alocal taxi to the taxi park in the capital city that is kampala after that got the local taxi to the village the journey was really good but the situation we found on the way made us un harry still we moved on until the village . thus the sight of the village was really good it was on the shores of lake victoria the most known in uganda and people were hospitality they love new visitors and do local fishing thus l got to know new fishing techniques that l donot even know or ever seen in my life most of them were local and interesting others were modern the boats are interesting and thus the lake was ok the life on water fine thrse are no dangerous lake animals and fish at first l saw the hipopotamous and the crocodile diferent types of fish .at the dinner the situation was ok eating good meal with the fish and took me minutes the finish up the fish . when l meet my grand parents they only feed on fish and local food known as matooke and cassava and sweetpotatoes . we boardered aboat and moved to the near by islands with pure sand and interesting sights , rocks, trees,grass and local monkeys which are so playful and happy to see them with other wild animals and l asked my self how did they get there .on getting back home l saw l;ocal music instruments and l try to get with them sounding unique and at the the life in the village was interesting and good .
Uganda Map