TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 528,960 travelers just like you!

SamFromBC
Award: Happy Happy HappyAward: Travelpedian

Name: Sam
Hometown: Mission, Canada
Join Date: August 5, 2009
Contributions: SamFromBC has written about 40 places, shared 54 photos, left 315 comments, and smiled 382 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, showing people around my hometown
Travel Plans
Russia
Ukraine
Iceland
dream destination
I plan on biking or walking all the way around route 1 some day.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, French, currently learning Russian.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Backpacked around Vancouver Island with my best friend. We camped in parks and hitch hikes everywhere, which was pretty fun.
When we were on the beach in Nanaimo we met this old drunk guy. He told us that he met Tom Cruise on the beach in Tofino in the middle of the night. Then Tom Cruise went with the old guy to his mom's house for a BBQ apparently...

We also met this guy on a pier who played us "Stairway to Heaven" on an electric piano.
Profile
I am a student from the beautiful province of British Columbia. Languages are my passion, and I am an aspiring writer. My most present goals are to learn the languages of my heritage, which are Russian, Ukrainian and German, as well as studying other things like psychology and journalism.

I have never yet had the oportunity to travel very far, but that will change one day!

dieforu says:
happy birthday Sam,wish u the best and lot nice travels:)
Posted on: Feb 12, 2013
Posted on: Feb 12, 2012

SamFromBC's Travel Blogs

Saskatchewan Winter 10-11
Jan 01, 2011
I visited my grandma's village during my winter break.
Overview 0 words 10 4 10
Lac Le Jeune, 2010
Aug 02, 2010
I went with my boyfriend on his family's annual camping trip, this year held at Lac Le Jeune
Overview 389 words 8 0 0
BizarroCon 09
Oct 23, 2009 – Oct 25, 2009
Travel to the Bizarro literary convention in Portland, Oregon.
Overview 538 words 12 2 1

SamFromBC's Travel Reviews

Ridiculously Expensive "Nightlife & Entertainment" in Vancouver, Canada
I went here to see Gogol Bordello with a friend of mine a while back. The show was good, and…
Expensive "Nightlife & Entertainment" in Abbotsford, Canada
This place kinda sucked. Went here to celebrate a friend's birthday and to see a band. The d…
Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Vancouver, Canada
This place is awesome! My boyfriend and I went here for dinner and left absolutely stuffed. …