Sam Houston Race Park

www.shrp.com - 281-807-8700

Sam Houston Race Park Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
A very elegant Race Park Mar 06, 2010
Sixto had visited the hound race park, and he wanted to try horses now. I had never been to a horse race park, so I though the idea was wonderful. We were both very impressed by the facilities; they are brand new, very fancy and spacious. There are several options for your entertainment when you get to the park, but we went for the buffet dinner indoors, since it was a bit cold. The buffet was impressive, lots of variety of delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts, including salads, pasta, chicken, pork, grilled corn (I love that one), ice cream and lots of other things.

I knew a little about betting in horse races from my last time in Kentucky, but I still needed a bit of explanation, which was kindly provided by the “rookie helper” team. There’s just so much information in the program that I gave up trying to analyze it all, I think I was making better choices just by gut feelings!

We had a lot of fun, and the races get very exciting. I may have missed a lot of details, but I found it very difficult to guess for the winner! I only got the first race right lol.

All I can say is I loved it, had a lot of fun and will come back for sure! As my first time in a horse race park, I am not able to compare, but I think it’s hard for any park to beat this one! Maybe the one in Louisville, KY!
The front