Sam Houston Antique Mall

Sam Houston Antique Mall - front door

Sam Houston Antique Mall Huntsville Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Sam Houston Antique Mall, Huntsville, Texas USA May 03, 2016
I thought I found a good antique store in Huntsville at Sam Houston Antique Mall. This was a warehouse with a basement and three stories high full of nice antiques and collectibles. With the name and plenty to choose from I thought this would be a five star place. Like the other antique stores in Huntsville the prices were fair retail. Well, I dont pay retail in Nacogdoches so I am picky. I didn't mind that they wont haggle on price. Somewhere I found an unmarked coke bottle with "Crockett Tex" on the bottom. I carried it back to the first floor checkout and asked if they could give me a price, then things got bad. (I consider attitude just as important as goods or services in star assignment.) The man got immediately mad that I dare bring him an unmarked item. He started telling me to return the coke bottle exactly where I found it. I had no idea where that was, and was getting tired on a busy travel day. Still, he got to nagging me about the coke bottle and ticked me off. (I divorced two wives for nagging me.) I had enough of his rudeness and tossed the bottle in his trash can and walked out.
Sam Houston Antique Mall
front door
walterman9999 says:
agreed Bill
Posted on: May 04, 2016
Zagnut66 says:
Rude behavior by clerks is the best way to kill business.
Posted on: May 04, 2016