Salvatore's Grand Hotel

Check Buffalo Hotel Deals

Salvatore's Grand Hotel Buffalo Reviews

Lostris77 Lostris77
Perfect hotel when flying out of Buffalo airport. Mar 13, 2012
Not to be confused with Salvatore's Garden Hotel just down the street (same family). I stayed here one night in November of 2011. I live near Toronto and many times flights to the US are cheaper when flying out of the Buffalo airport than from the Toronto airport and since Buffalo is only about an hour away, it's an ideal airport to travel from. I had a very early morning flight to Chicago and stayed here with some friends the night before. The hotel is beautiful and affordable, I felt as though I was staying in a luxury hotel but without the cost. The rooms were amazing and the beds were very comfortable.

If you book a room for two you get dinner for two from thier price fixe menu at the attached Russell's Steak House. The restaurant is considered fine dining and dinner was incredibly good.

There are complimentary shuttles to and from the airport, which was less than 10 minutes away. We payed an additional fee to leave our car at the hotel while we were away for 4 days, I believe it was around $20, which was much cheaper than airport parking.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the quality of the hotel and the service was excellent, and the convenience of the parking and airport shuttle made it that much more worthwhile. Highly recommended.

Check Buffalo Hotel Deals