Salvador Dali Museum of Art

1000 Third Street South, Saint Petersburg, FL, USA

Salvador Dali Museum of Art Saint Petersburg Reviews

teslablye teslablye
Surreal Art Apr 23, 2008
The Salvador Dali Museum is located in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg. The most comprehensive works of this late spanish surrealist are housed in this museum. Tour guides are available to explain his works of art to those not familiar with his work. Also for the ones that are familiar, you are sure to learn something new. I have been to the museum twice. The first time I did not take a tour. The second time I did take a tour, and I learned aspects about his work that were very impressive. I deffinately recommend the tour. There are personal tours and free tours for the public. The guides may cover subject matter from mathematics, science, Spanish and Catalan cultures, and his interest in Freud and his personal life. There are also free audio tours for the visually impared. The museum is handicap accesible and will be glad to accomadate your needs. There is also a store full of prints and souveniers when you are done viewing his work.

General admission is $15 per person, $13.50 for seniors/military personel, $10 for students 10+, $4 for children ages 5-9, free for children ages and under, and Thursays are $5 from 5 to 8 pm.
sylviandavid says:
I love the pictures you showed. nice review: I didn't know the tours were free ... good information!
Posted on: Apr 27, 2008
travelman727 says:
Fabulous review! I will make sure to visit this museum on my next trip to Tampa/St. Pete :-D
Posted on: Apr 23, 2008
Eric says:
Great review! Very helpful.
Posted on: Apr 22, 2008