Salvador & Amanda - Covent Garden

020 7240 1551

Salvador & Amanda - Covent Garden London Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great fun Feb 16, 2013
I had one of the hardest wake up surprises before leaving to the Salvador and Amanda restaurant as I woke up just before 4 pm. I had been really tired because of lack of sleep the whole week and the day before I came home at 4 am after having spent a great night out together with TB Nathan in some different bars, and the last one being the Crobar in Soho.

I was almost back in the same area at 7 pm where we were starting the meet-up of TB’s from mainly GB and Holland. The entrance was nicely decorated in dark and with a lot of flowers outside. There was a staircase going straight done towards the restaurant area where we were going to be located. I already ran in to the first TB’s at the bottom of the stairs and I quickly had pointed out where the bar was located. The bar was nice, large, rounded out in to the room, so loads of people could be served at the same time.

We were seated at a couple of long tables with benches along one of the walls close to the dancing floor that would come into use some hours later. The food was actually quite good and it was a perfect place to have a meet up as it was fairly cheap and the food was Spanish tapas so people can always find something they like. It also had a concept where people could get there own drinks all evening which made that part quite easily to handle as well.

After a couple of hours the place transformed to a club with great music and loads of people coming in from outside. I had a blast and did not leave before they closed at 3 am
Inside during the late evening
Inside having fun