Salt Lake City Hotels

Browse 21 Salt Lake City, Utah hotel reviews for 74 Salt Lake City hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$217 - $217

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Salt Lake City

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Salt Lake City Hotels and Deals

#1 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
yasuyo says: "Hampton In downtown is good to be relax as I like not so much big hotel also noi..."
$91
#2 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
mdalamers says: "The BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn Suites is located close to Salt Lake City Ai..."
1.5
$73
#3 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
FrankMcD says: "This place is great. It is part of the small chain that includes the Granbd Amer..."
$98
#4 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
sylviandavid says: "We flew from Athens to New York... In New York we should have had plenty of time..."
$75
#5 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
cimtech says: "My flight was delayed due to weather condition so arrived at Salt Lake City airp..."
#6 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
stevenguyen says: "We stayed here during the summer when we were on our film festival road trip. Ov..."
$92
#7 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
jenniescharm says: "I stayed at the DoubleTree while in Salt Lake City for a conference in February,..."
#8 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
kayguarnay says: "I wanted to update the review to make sure that you know that this place is no l..."
$59
#9 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
sccatalyst says: "This is my go to property whenever I'm in Salt Lake City several times each sno..."
#10 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
VisitMoabUtah says: "If you are a walker, this location is useful for Temple Square, the Salt Palace ..."
$65
#11 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
moneal says: "The proximity of this hotel to the SLC airport was the reason we chose it in add..."
#12 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
moneal says: "I would highly recommend this place to someone who would like to live close to t..."
$94
#13 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
paddle6climb14 says: "Title says it all. Nice hotel. I got a discount through a friends and it cost ..."
$134
#14 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
esterrene says: "The Microtel Inn in Salt Lake City was a nice hotel. The beds were comfortable a..."
$62
#15 of 74 hotels in Salt Lake City
paganmom says: "I stayed here because it is close to my company's DC and it made the commute eas..."