Salt Grass Steakhouse Louisiana Boardwalk

Salt Grass Steakhouse Louisiana Boardwalk - Dinner with Britt

Salt Grass Steakhouse Louisiana Boardwalk Bossier City Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Delicious food, great service Jun 27, 2009
This restaurant was Britt's choice for our meet-up. It's a nice restaurant by the Red River in the Louisiana Boardwalk of Bossier City. It was almost full when we went in there and the air conditioning was not enough. That was probably the only drawback that I could find.

I ordered a filet mignon medium (I usually order well cooked, but this time I changed according to Britt's recommendation) which was a perfect choice with the red wine we had. I had never enjoyed so much eating with wine before. You know, i'm from Mexico, so we usually eat with fruit flavored water or lemonade (or coke recently).

Service was just awesome, our waitress was really nice. She even offered to take some pictures of us in the restaurant's patio.

Overall I do recommend this restaurant, I think it's a great choice of a steakhouse.
Dinner with Britt
The inside
In the patio of the restaurant
With the very friendly waitress
montecarlostar says:
Lol yeah haha I usually post my blogs and reviews very soon, before I start forgetting essential details! :D
Posted on: Jun 28, 2009
williamsworld says:
You are too efeciant. I have not had a chance to sit down and write yet. Very good blog. Thanks for everything.
Posted on: Jun 28, 2009